- Participant(s) – an individual(s) who is participating in the Demo Acclaim Rewards Program
- Promoter (hereby referred to as (Your Company short name) – Means (your full registered company name).
- Promotion or Program – The Demo Acclaim Rewards Program
- Points – Acclaim Rewards Points
- Program Account – The Program Account opened for a Participant for the purpose of accruing points
- Program Dates – the period commencing Date – and concluding Date (or ongoing)
- Program Website – www.your name.acclaimrewards.com
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When a Participant first registers for the Program, they are treated as having agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. A Participant agrees that these terms and conditions apply to any points they earn in this program.
- Only individuals may be Participants of the Program
- Individuals must register for the Program by Date in order to be eligible to participate in the Program.
- Individuals must register for the Program throughout the program open period. Participants will receive Rewards Points from the date of registration.
- Option a)
Participation in the Program is open to all Insert who the program is open to
- Option b)
Participation in the Program is by invitation only subject to approval of the Promoter.
4. PROGRAM DATES
- The Program commences on Date and concludes at 5.00pm on Date
5. CANCELLATION OF PARTICIPATION AND PROGRAM TERMINATION
- The Promoter may terminate a Participant's ability to participate in the Program without notice for any reason including, without limitation if the Participant:
- Fails to comply with these Program Terms and Conditions
- Abuses any privilege accorded to the Participant under the Program
- Does not earn points for a continuous period of 3 months or dies
- Supplies any misleading information or makes any misrepresentations to the Promoter or its Agents in connection with the Program
- Ceases their current employment
- A Participant may terminate their participation in the Program at any time by giving written notice to the Promoter via the Contact Us function on the Program Website
- The Promoter may discontinue the Program at any time at their discretion without prior notice. The Promoter will not be liable for the suspension or termination of the Program on any Program Account whatsoever including (without limitation) for any points balance in a Participant’s account at the time of suspension or termination
6. EARNING POINTS
- Participants in the program will earn points at the discretion of the Promotor as set out on the program website. Points accrued in the Program Account are not the property of the Participant and are non transferable to any other person, entity or Program Account.
- Adjustments will be made in the points accrued in the Program if there are any credits from returned goods or services or from billing disputes.
- Points accrued in the Program Account have no monetary value.
- Should you be set a program target, you must achieve said target before you can redeem any reward.
- Targets are set and can be changed without notice at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The promoter is under no obligation to allow redemptions when a target has not been achieved.
8. POINTS EXPIRY
- There is no expiry date for Points earned by a Participant while participating in the Program as long as they hold an “active” trading account with the Promoter and their Trading Account is kept in good standing. However the Promoter reserves the right to introduce an expiry date for Points at any time even if Points have already been accrued.
- If a Participant closes their Trading Account with the Promoter they have 30 days in which to use their points after the account in closed. A Participant will not be able to use their Points remaining unused after that period to claim rewards.
- Any individual found to have claimed or redeemed points that do not belong to them or used any type of invalid Voucher will have all points removed, their Program Account closed and legal action taken.
9. REWARDS & REWARD REDEMPTION
- The rewards available at any time are set out on the Program Website and may only be redeemed via the Program Website.
- All rewards are subject to availability and substitutions or restrictions may be necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rewards on offer and the Points values of the rewards without notice.
- A Participant may claim a reward if they have sufficient points at the time of the claim.
- Please allow 28 days for processing and delivery of rewards.
- No buy in or part payment from Participants for Rewards will be permitted.
- All rewards are subject to the specific conditions on which the provider of the reward makes the reward available. If there is any inconsistency between them and these terms and conditions, the specific conditions prevail.
- Any dispute concerning rewards received under the Program will be settled between the Participant and the merchant and/or supplier that supplied the reward. The Promoter and its agents will take no responsibility for resolving such disputes or for the dispute itself.
- The Promoter and its agents are not responsible for lost or stolen rewards, vouchers or tickets including during the course of delivery.
- The Promotor is solely responsible for approving any redemptions.
- The Promoter and its Agents are not responsible if you cannot claim or redeem a reward for reasons beyond the Promoter or any of its Agents control including the failure of a reward supplier to honour its obligations for any reason. However, in these circumstances, where a Participant’s Points have not been redeemed, they may claim an alternative available Reward.
- Rewards and redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards, refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances. Nor can redemptions be cancelled or changed once they have been made.
- No cash payment will be given for any unused Points.
10. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION COLLECTION
- A complete Privacy and Collection Statement can be viewed on the Program Website (www.theshedrewards.com.au) the first time Participants log in. This statement sets out policies on management of Participant’s personal information. In accordance with the Privacy Act, Participants can access personal information about them held by the Promoter and its Agents and advise if they believe it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date by contacting the Promoter.
- Participants authorise the Promoter and its Agents to seek access to, collect and use information about them for the purposes of marketing, planning, development and administration of the Program.
- The Promoter and its Agents:
- make no express or implied warranty or representation in connection with the rewards (including with respect to type, quality, standard of fitness for any purpose).
- are not liable for any loss Participants suffer (including consequential loss) arising in connection with reward (including a failure to provide a rewards, its loss, theft or destruction).
- are not liable for any loss Participants suffer (including consequential loss) in connection with The Promoter or its Agents negligence or their breaching a term, warranty or condition in relation to the program.
- Where the Promoter and its Agents are liable for a breach of these terms and conditions, then their liability will exclude an indirect or consequential loss a Participant may suffer. The Promoter and its Agents liability is limited to:
- Where the reward constitutes goods, replacement or repaid of the goods or payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods
- Where the reward constitutes a service, supplying the service again or payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
- Rewards may only be returned if damaged during delivery or faulty. If a reward is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty and requires service, a Participant must contact the manufacturer named in the warranty information.
- The Promoter and its Agents failure to enforce a term of these terms and conditions does not mean a waiver of them.
12. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Program Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Changes may include (but not be limited to) changes to:
- The rewards available
- The way participants earn points
- The way participants can redeem points
- The number of points required to obtain a reward
- The number of points awarded and point conversion rates
- Any of these changes may be made even if they affect points Participants have already earned.
- Participants are solely responsible for any government tax, duty or other charge imposed by law in respect of the Program, the Participants participation in the Program, any Points acquired or redeemed or any other transaction in within the Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program or the eligibility of Points for accrual or redemption of rewards will be resolved by the Promoter at its sole discretion. Any such questions or disputes must be brought to our attention and resolved within 3 months.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add to, vary, cancel or revoke the program in whole or in part, or vary the program period, if it deems any future circumstances warrant such a decision without notice. The Promoter will be the final authority with respect to interpretation of the program rules including final review and reward eligibility and no correspondence will be entered into.